Saturday, November 05, 2011

journal page


i actually finished something today that i started this morning......a journal entry.....now, i am not much good at keeping a journal....never was......... but i do like to draw faces hoping one day to improve......so i draw faces in journals....this one is not perfect....the nose is to long and etc. but i like it for some reason... i played with my rub-ons , stamps, stabilo pencils and acrylic paint and more...... i had fun...and i am so happy i can say it is finished.....but i really need to do something about taking better pictures indoors....

another thing i am doing is ripping out pages from magazines for Sharon's class.... go check it out ...it is going to be a blast......

5 comments:

Zorana said...

I think that she is fabulous! I love the nose and colors and shading and pretty much everything...

Lesley Edmonds said...

What great pages. She's lovely. Her red hair 'pops' her out the gorgeous background. Lovely shading.

Diane said...

LOve her and her red hair!--I'm having fun ripping out pages too
:)

Martha Lever said...

I just love her, Janie!! I love her red hair and her eyes and the background and...everything!

Sunny Carvalho said...

Beautiful pages! I especially love the contrast of colors between the red hair and the green background. I am just like you, I don't really "write" in my journals but I love faces so that's what I do, as well. Keep up the lovely work!! xoxo