Monday, May 24, 2010

Purse in Progress




This piece of canvas that I painted will be a small shoulder bag....The photos show the piece unfolded and then folded in the shoulder bag shape....not sewn yet....and I would like to add a word or two....I am taking Alisa Burke's "Graffiti Chic" and "Adventurous Accessories" classes and I have really been enjoying shoveling craft paint around on fabric......I think I needed the break from drawing for awhile......This is soooo freeing...(lol...is freeing a word???)

6 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Love the coolness of these colors! Yes! Alisa Burke rocks!

Diane said...

This is going to be one cool purse!

Erin Butson said...

Love this! I can't wait to see what it will become...

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Really beautiful ! Been looking at that class myself, and yes, I think freeing is the word for this kind of art ;-)

studio pashnada said...

lovin it - can't wait to see it done

the one thing I don't like about purses is that the flap covers up some of the artwork!!

Teresa aka Tess said...

These are fabulous. I love the torn edges. I hope we will get to see the finished product.